July Parisian Waxing & CBD Specials
Here are some wonderful specials for July,…
- Underarm Waxing - Add underarms to any waxing service for $20, originally $30. Or, standalone underarm waxing service appointments are just $25.00.
- Bikini Waxing - All Bikini waxing is $10 off!
- CBD Products - 10% off new Well CBD body products (see below).
: You must tell us that you saw the newsletter to receive these special offers.
We have wonderful new CBD Products from a U.S. company called Well that we have personally tested for the last two months....
Well Body Butter Massage Cream (300 mg) with Zero THC $58
This luxurious body butter massage cream is full of skin moisturizing oils such as shea, avocado, and rice bran. As if that wasn't enough, it also includes calming chamomile extract and vitamin E for even more skin conditioning benefits! This body butter leaves skin hydrated without a greasy feel. And with a 300 mg boost of CBD oil, this body butter is both soothing and wonderful for pain relief!
Ingredients for the Well Body Butter Massage Cream: Water, Rice Bran Oil, BTMS-50, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Shea Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Chamomile Extract, Opti hen, Vitamin E Oil, CBD Oil, Lemon Grass Essential Oil.
All the CBD in Well products is organically grown in the USA, CO2 extracted, pesticide and solvent free, and are third-party tested with a minimum of 99% purity.
All Well products are vegan, cruelty free, non-GMO, and gluten free.
Well CBD Bath Soak (50 mg) with Zero THC $24
This all-natural bath soak is made with both French Gray Sea salt and Himalayan salt for the most relaxing and luxurious bath
that you have ever experienced!
- Why French Gray Sea salt? This type of salt is harvested by hand in the Guérande region of France. This all-natural sea salt is gathered using ancient methods dating back to the Iron Age that preserve the inherent mineral content of the salt using all wooden tools. French Grey Sea salt undergoes no treatment, washing, or refining after it is harvested from the clay-lined ponds that give it the treasured grey color. Prized for its high trace mineral content and moisture, this French sea salt is world-renowned for its traditional harvesting methods and beauty.
- Why Himalayan salt? This type of salt contains over 84 minerals and elements to help reduce acidity and inflammation in your body. Using these Himalayan salt rocks helps to balance the pH level of your skin, increases blood circulation, and improves the look and feel of your skin. Your skin will be glowing after your bath! You might think that after bathing in all of this salt that your skin would feel very dry, but it is actually quite the opposite. Both salts promote cell regeneration and moisture retention, helping to repair dry and irritated skin.
- Benefits of CBD in Your Bath - CBD added to our bath soak will act as a "booster" for these benefits:
- Repair of skin cells.
- Relieve sore muscles or joint pain.
- Deepen the relaxation effects and assist in detoxing and fighting off colds.
More information about CBD,...
What is CBD versus THC?
The most obvious difference in the two is the fact that THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) provides you with a psychoactive effect or “high,” whereas CBD (cannabidiol) does not.
How Does CBD Work?
Unlike other cannabinoids such as THC, CBD does not produce a euphoric "high" or psychoactive effect. This is because CBD does not affect the same receptors as THC. The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.
How does Well CBD Oil help?
The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.
Well’s CBD products have been reported to help with everything from easing menstrual cramps, to inflammation, to sore muscles after a workout. It generally only takes about 10 minutes to feel the effects.
Well CBD Oil Body Products - Well’s CBD has zero THC and is derived from Industrial Hemp, produced in GMP “Good Manufacturing Practice” compliant facilities and are third party tested for efficacy and quality.
What’s the Difference between Hemp, CBD, THC, and Marijuana*?
The current news coverage of CBD can sometimes make it hard to differentiate what sets hemp, CBD, THC, and marijuana apart from one another. Here’s some information that will shed light on these products....
While hemp and marijuana are both derived from the cannabis family of plants, they have very distinct differences. Cannabis is full of cannabinoids, which include compounds like THC and cannabidiol. THC is what produces the mind-altering effects of marijuana, while cannabidiol is what we call CBD, which doesn’t have psychoactive properties.
An essential difference between hemp and marijuana is the level of THC included. Hemp has very small amounts of THC, which is why it’s often used for industrial purposes. CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant; so, it carries over this lack of THC. CBD can contain 0.3% or less of THC in the U.S. For comparison, marijuana THC levels typically range from 10-30%. These low levels also mean that using CBD products won’t throw up any red flags during a drug screening.
While hemp oil is often used like other carrier oils due to its high amounts of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, CBD oil contains much more of the benefits that you’ll find in the actual cannabis plant.
Three types of CBD
CBD tends to contain the same beneficial compounds that are found in cannabis without the high levels of THC. It’s combined with a variety of products to help transfer those benefits into the body.
There are three types of CBD spa products that you’ll come across:
- Full Spectrum - Contains all cannabinoids, including trace amounts of THC in low concentrations (up to 0.3%), resulting in very minimal psychoactive stimulation.
- Isolate - Purified CBD in its raw form that has been extracted from the plant and isolated from other cannabinoids without any trace of THC. Isolates contain only one key benefit, while full and broad are more synergistic.
- Broad Spectrum - A little bit of both worlds. It’s full spectrum without any THC. It offers the entourage benefits associated with full spectrum CBD without any chances for THC to be ingested into the body.
Note that a concentrated amount of CBD will alter the effects of the products. When choosing CBD options, make sure to find out if it’s a full, broad, or isolate so that you get the exact amount of CBD to meet your specific needs.
*This content was extracted from an online article by Gabe Cameron, Staff Writer, Universal Companies.
Note: As always, check with your physician to see if these products are a good choice for you and if there are contraindications to your prescriptions. Feel free to call us with questions.
We hope you will "steal your moment" with us!
Your Feedback - Social Media