Stolen Moments will Reopen July 1st - Hurrrrrrrry Back!
Dear Stolen Moment’s family,
We will be in the center, Tuesday June 30th, from 11 - 3 PM to field any phone calls and answer questions that are not addressed in this newsletter.
There are many changes to how we can successfully move forward with reopening. Our hours may vary, appointments are required, and we are unable to take walk-in clients. If you are in need of product, please order online, email us, or call to make arrangements for pick up. We will do our sincere best to respond to your request within 48 hours.
Moving forward, online scheduling is recommended for real-time appointments. A credit card will be taken at the time of scheduling both online and via phone to assist us with no-touch checkouts.
We believe that the safest way to handle the spa industry is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if we could be ill. Illinois Department of Health has set some guidelines for spas, and we have always followed the Illinois State Board of Cosmetology regulations for sanitation and CDC recommended guidelines and protocols. As always, our plan is to go beyond what is recommended.
Here are the questions you will have to answer on a form that you will have to sign once you arrive for your appointment.
Coronavirus Questionnaire (Yes/No)
- Have you traveled outside the country within the last 14 days?
- Have you attended any protests or political rallies of 10 or more people in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone that has traveled outside the country within the last 14 days?
- Are you or anyone living in your household feeling any kind of symptoms of not feeling well or allergies?
- To your knowledge, have you been exposed, or has anyone in your family been exposed, to the coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to any of the hotspots for coronavirus within the United States in the last 14 days?
- Have you visited a retirement, hospital, or convalescent center in the last 14 day?
- Do you work in a hospital or doctor’s office that is treating ill patients for the coronavirus?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions above, then your services will have to be rescheduled for a later time. Thank you for your grace in getting though this situation!
- Only guests receiving a service will be able to enter the spa. Unfortunately, children or other guests cannot wait in the lobby or treatment rooms. Please make other arrangements for them.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time.
- Upon arrival, please call Stolen Moments at 1-630-245-5500. You will need to wait in your car until your therapist is ready for you. We will call or text you to come into the spa.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for you once you arrive, and we will check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be unable to enter the spa. Your appointment will have to be rescheduled for a minimum of 14 days after said appointment.
- You will read over a list of questions that one of us has already gone over with you prior to your appointment on your confirmation call or confirmation email. You will then sign the questionnaire, if possible, with your own pen.
- Masks will always be required for therapists as well as clients. Please provide your own mask, and do not remove your mask during your visit.
- If restrictions have been lifted in Phase 4 “July,” there will be mask exceptions for facials and facial waxing. For these services, you will be asked once you are in your treatment room to remove your own mask and place it in a Ziplock bag, preferably one that you have brought from home. No steam will be used for any facial services.
- We have had to suspend all complimentary services, and we ask that you do not bring in outside food or beverages.
- Cancellation policy - We will not penalize last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible (within 48 hours) so we can adjust our schedules accordingly.
- With our center being closed for such a long period of time, and the additional time we have had to add in-between our services to keep everyone safe and healthy, we had to increase some of our pricing on services and club memberships. Nothing has been increased more than $5 - $10. You will see the updated pricing on services with your confirmation appointments.
- We will be asking for your credit card to secure your appointment, which will help us achieve a touchless check-out process.
- No-show appointments will be charged 50% of the service fee; unfortunately, for this, there will be no exceptions.
- We are excited to be back and catch up with all of you!
Note that we will continue to check messages and emails, and—as always—if you need product, please order online or email us.
Our Facebook account will be deactivated as of July 1st. We may be small, but small voices banning together become louder and louder. In solidarity with the movement of accountability, Stolen Moments will pause all paid advertising and our accounts on Facebook and Instagram on July 1, joining the ”#StopHateForProfit” campaign. This is to show we “will not support a company that puts profit over safety, a platform being used to divide our nation, suppress voters, foment and fan the flames of racism and violence, and undermine our democracy.”
Quote by CNBC Megan Graham. Full article: Ben and Jerry's joins boycott of Facebook and Instagram ads in the U.S.
Please call 1-630-245-5500 or click me to schedule online on Booker.com.
We hope you will "steal your moment" with us!
Your Feedback - Social Media
We have built our business and our reputation from all of your wonderful reviews and referrals. If you haven’t done so already, we would love to hear from you. Follow us on social media, and look for the special daily offers that only our social media clients can receive....
Remember to "steal your moment" today!
Stolen Moments Centre & Parisian Waxing