Mother’s and Father’s Day Gift Certificates Available!
You may design and purchase gift certificates online, or call the office 630-245-5500, and we will be glad to help you. Purchase a gift certificate for mom, dad, husband, or wife and receive a $10.00 gift certificate toward services, complementary for yourself to “steal your moment" with us!
Mother’s and Father’s Day Specials
Here are some wonderful specials for Mother’s and Father’s Day,…
- Ultimate Facial and Massage - One hour and 40 minutes of bliss! A 70-minute facial with eye and lip treatment included, followed by a 30-minute relaxation massage all in the same room. Originally $162.00, now $152.00.
- Gentleman’s Escape - 60-minute facial and 30-minute massage. Originally $149.00, now $139.00.
- Gentleman’s Escape Reflexology - 60-minute acupressure of the feet. $69.00.
- Massage & Acupuncture - Originally 90 minutes at $149.00, now $139.00. Dr. Katie, our Naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist, uses deep tissue, trigger point, fascia releasing, stretching, and Asian techniques in the body work and follows it up with 25 minutes of stress-busting full-body healing acupuncture.
Essential Oils and CBD Oil Supplement Information Class
We now have a CBD oil supplement available at SMC. We have been discussing and researching the benefits of CBD oil as a supplement for several months with Dr. Katie, ND, LAc, MsOM. We both have finally found the company and CBD oil to bring into Stolen Moments. Dr. Katie will be hosting an essential oils and CBD information class.
- Who: Those who have had exposure to acupuncture, cupping, or bodywork, and those who would like a broad overview of how essential oils and CBD oil supplements can benefit the body and mind.
- What: A one-hour class on using essential oils to deepen the acupuncture or cupping sessions. There will be time to make custom blends for purchase, and there also will be an overview and discussion of the benefits of using a CBD oil supplement.
- When: Sunday, May 6 at 4-5 pm.
- Where: SMC, front lobby.
- Essential Oils - Aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years and oils along the meridians can help strengthen the body in a way unique to each person. This class is designed to give everyone basic education on qi, blood, yin and yang and why acupuncture works. We then enhance this information with essential oils because they are safe and effective and easy to use at home. This enables acupuncture treatment effects to last longer and be stronger.
- CBD Oil - CBD oil may be effective in harmonizing all the bodily systems and thus improving overall health. CBD oils have anti-inflammatory properties, which help aid in pain relief, mood improvement, and even suppressing one’s appetite. Studies have found that CBD has a soothing effect on the nervous system, and many people find that it benefits anxiousness and improves sleep.
CBD Oil Broad Overview
Here is a little information and a video that was shared to us by one of our colleges about the benefits of CBD oil as a supplement †.
- CBD oil is a component of the hemp plant that has a profound effect on the body and mind without being psychoactive. The CBD oil is said to binds to cannabinoid receptors in the brain, nerves, spinal cord, immune system, gut, joints, and muscles. It also provides an antioxidant effect to these areas. That’s a lot of body systems that can benefit from this oil.
- The word “cannabin” means to create a state of joy and bliss. Taking this oil orally may help brighten mood, decrease anxiety, improve sleep, and help curb appetite. Taking it orally also may help reduce pain but applying the oil directly to the painful spot is very effective to bring relief as well.
- Research suggests CBD oil is complementary to many other natural forms of healing and can also help prevent dependence on medication. Plant-based healing such as that provide by CBD oil may bring about lasting positive effects without addictive properties.
- We have chosen the CBD oil created by a company called Quicksilver Scientific because the products are known for their nanoemulsified and liposomal particles that nourish cell membranes while also absorbing into the cell at higher rates than other CBD oils. Quicksilver Scientific Delivery Systems™ brings you a standardized, highly bioavailable form of cannabidiols (CBD), the non-psychogenic yet highly physiologically active compound derived from the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa. For more information on this CBD oil, click this link.
- Click this link to display a YouTube video on CBD oil and its benefits from the American Medical Aesthetics Regenerative Medicine and Skincare organization. (Thanks to Luke Odom, Owner of Enshape Fitness, for sharing this video.)
We hope you will "steal your moment" with us!
Your Feedback - Social Media
We have built our business and our reputation from all of your wonderful reviews and referrals. If you haven’t done so already, we would love to hear from you. Follow us on social media, and look for the special daily offers that only our social media clients can receive....
Remember to "steal your moment" today!
Stolen Moments Centre & Parisian Waxing